GingerCrews 06 CC build

I'd just stick with 35w 5000k or 6000k. 55s are hit or miss on whether or not they'll haze/melt the housings. Not worth the risk IMO not to mention it's just plain overkill as far as blinding others is concerned. You'll get flashed enough with the 35s

I'd just stick with 35w 5000k or 6000k. 55s are hit or miss on whether or not they'll haze/melt the housings. Not worth the risk IMO not to mention it's just plain overkill as far as blinding others is concerned. You'll get flashed enough with the 35s

Gotcha... thanks for
the info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

:hmm: esky rings look good, would need to paint them to look good with my overlay though.

55w 8000k here
come-at-me-bro.jpg

jk they suck donkey dick. I'm not sure if it's the housing or bulb or combination of both but the output of my xentec's are pretty shitty compared to my brother's (also xentec)

Gotcha... thanks for
the info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
np :shake:

55w 8000k here
come-at-me-bro.jpg

jk they suck donkey dick. I'm not sure if it's the housing or bulb or combination of both but the output of my xentec's are pretty shitty compared to my brother's (also xentec)

I think the problem is that the 55s just scatter the light too bad. I had 8000k 35 lows/fogs in my truck and they were great

Morimoto. Their bulbs are the fucking tits. I love them, will not run any other bulbs or kits anymore

That's what I've always heard too. Never had any due to the hefty price tag though lol. Only had ddm and now have a set off vvme waiting to install

Sent from Tapashit

I've had Morimoto and loved them but didn't find them to be worth the money for em. My VVME kits are absolutely awesome and weren't too expensive, and also comes with a reassuring warranty for a little more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap