GingerCrews 06 CC build

:nowai:

I knew it was cardboard haah, I saw the last page with the 962s and read decided to read through the thread.

been curious how well I'll clear my 12s, but if your at 41, ill be fine at 43.5 me thinks

:nowai:

I knew it was cardboard haah, I saw the last page with the 962s and read decided to read through the thread.

been curious how well I'll clear my 12s, but if your at 41, ill be fine at 43.5 me thinks

Im only at 39.5. Only rub the rear of the fender and only had to trim a little of the bumper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I need some help with buying leds guys. I know what sizes but there are a million different ones. I need some 6 194s. 2 reverse lights. And however many there are in the dome

Dome is a 2114 42mm Festoon bulb. Any one with a bunch of leds on it will be plenty bright.

Reverse lights, I'd suggest cree bulbs. Vleds has/had 7w ones that are pretty bright.

194s I'd go ebay/amazon unless you buy everything from one place.

Dome is a 2114 42mm Festoon bulb. Any one with a bunch of leds on it will be plenty bright.

Reverse lights, I'd suggest cree bulbs. Vleds has/had 7w ones that are pretty bright.

194s I'd go ebay/amazon unless you buy everything from one place.

Ok thanks

Just wanting to make sure I have the right stuff before I checkout. Wondering about the 3" cutout. Is that the right size
Edit: forgot to attatch pic
bejurure.jpg

Last edited: