Fiesty's 2002 LB7

Just ordered Bilsteins for this. Got a set of 295/55 Trails Grapps for it. Gonna go back to a leveled stance. Stock keys up front. Rear will be stock with 1" drop shackle. Probably gonna have my painter clear them. Dnw them to look like ass after one winter.

Last edited:
will look awesome man !!! i am debating on leaving the race truck high horse power and stick to 400+ rwhp and running a set of m/t's on my denali's

i have no friends that have a truck that's faster then mine now... so it no fun making it faster, except for racing the random rice civic...

will look awesome man !!! i am debating on leaving the race truck high horse power and stick to 400+ rwhp and running a set of m/t's on my denali's

i have no friends that have a truck that's faster then mine now... so it no fun making it faster, except for racing the random rice civic...

I'm not really concerned about speed or hp numbers right now. I had that fun with my last truck. I just want a reliable truck that I can put another 100k on. Leaving for school soon so I need it to be reliable as possible. I will be doing a turbo inlet horn, downpipe, 4 or 5" exhaust, and a retune though.

No they only have fgt autocal and lift pump deals and shit like that

I need a black holiday bandit deal on a Big Dipper trans because baller as fuck. I already got hi idle switch to sacrifice to trans imo

Sent in limp mode.

No they only have fgt autocal and lift pump deals and shit like that

I need a black holiday bandit deal on a Big Dipper trans because baller as fuck. I already got hi idle switch to sacrifice to trans imo

Sent in limp mode.

Pretty sure I saw Suncoast kits

Just clean them really well and take the stickers off obviously lol. I'd do like 4-5 coats bcuz shitty winters where you live

Sent from Tapashit

If you plan on using rattle can clear, get some 2k Aero clear from Eastwood. It's a true two part epoxy clear in an aerosol can. It's about $25 a can though. I have been reading great reviews on it, but I haven't tried it myself yet. I plan on getting some for when I candy my tails and color match my mirrors and Esky rear corner vent caps.