Fiesty's 2002 LB7

seks :skeet:

Looks so good lol

Sent from Tapashit
Thanks bros

lookin' nice.

Damn I wish you wouldn't have molested those GMC tails!!! I've been looking for a set of stock black border GMC tails...
Molested? They look way better candied lol

so now that its low, is it going to be fast ? :cheeky:

Will be doing downpipe, 5" exhaust, LML manifold, and probably an 80hp single tune next spring. Not gonna get crazy with tunes and break shit. I want to get into an LMM or newer Powerstroke in the next couple years. But we'll see what happens.

Will be doing downpipe, 5" exhaust, LML manifold, and probably an 80hp single tune next spring. Not gonna get crazy with tunes and break shit. I want to get into an LMM or newer Powerstroke in the next couple years. But we'll see what happens.

need to sell gasser and put that toward built tranny and billet 66mm turbo and some real tunes :rock:

need to sell gasser and put that toward built tranny and billet 66mm turbo and some real tunes :rock:
prawlee get a couple goods but Ima just sits on the 10 g's for a bit

needs more windshield tint you vajeen
Will do that after inspection. Had this since July, ain't titled it yet lolol

Power joke pls go
Sent from Woodys East Coast Bar and Grill.

New ones are dope imo

Meh not a fan. I like the 6.4 front a lot but DNW l

6.7 powerstroke is baddest truck out meow imo.
Dat platinum and king ranch interior shits on the denali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to agree. My boss' 2014 F350 King Ranch is shittin all over my uncle's 2014 Denali deezol.

I will have to agree. My boss' 2014 F350 King Ranch is shittin all over my uncle's 2014 Denali deezol.

you guys should have a look at the ultimate gfx edition duramax interiors. they are ballin.

Prob not. Dnfw a def truck.
I'll run my 6.blow till it hits 400k, and it will smoke

But does it smoke

I'll race you any day in it.

My boss' previous truck was a 2009 dmax and that fucker would roll coll til the cows came home. Bitch was retarded fast too. He had about $10k done to the motor and trans. Was amazing. Haven't ever ridden in a deezol that fast before.

I'll race you any day in it.

My boss' previous truck was a 2009 dmax and that fucker would roll coll til the cows came home. Bitch was retarded fast too. He had about $10k done to the motor and trans. Was amazing. Haven't ever ridden in a deezol that fast before.

Deal haha

Dude who tunes my truck, duramax Jesus, has a low low 11 second truck. Lmao 7.2k lbs never moved so fast. Well, I guess it has but I've never been in another turbo deezy so fast. Completely rebuilt motor done by himself blew it up twice but he says it's got 25k in it.. Idk if that counts the stuff he broke the first or second time haha.

For anyone who thinks he just has no idea what he's doing, that's not the case. He everything till it blows up, then just rebuilds it better. Dude is an amazing mechanic and has money. It's just all in good fun for him. Did my injectors, tuned and test drove it in 4 hours. That includes all the bullshitting with me talking to him the whole time lol.

/end rant sorry feisty