Fiesty's 2002 LB7

I know that terra fapplers in 285/55 are load rated, curious about these. Also pretty sure the falkens in 305/55r20 are load rated too

Sent from my Refrigerator

the thing is to get an e- rated tire there has to be sufficient side wall so a 245/65/20 is the smallest stock e-rated tire iirc. but those are stupid skinny.

i wish there was and e-rated 305/50/20 but they only come in the Heavy SUV rating which is D-rated.

Tow with 420s come @ me

Cut that middle bolt hole thing off it, doesn't need it because either end will hold it in place and it will eventually crack

Brb needs a new down pipe
Brb fuck ever trying to take off downpipe again
Brb maybe I can just fill with weld?
Brb fuck who put this motor in my way
Brb let me try anyway
Brb welded down pipe to motor
Brb maybe this will be ok?
Brb running hot tune
Brb piston comes out back of motor
Brb fuck ugh do I really need 8? 7 should do
Brb fill hole in motor block with weld
Brb check engine light stays on forever
Brb don't be that guy with cel on

Sent in limp mode.

Tow with 420s come @ me

Cut that middle bolt hole thing off it, doesn't need it because either end will hold it in place and it will eventually crack

Brb needs a new down pipe
Brb fuck ever trying to take off downpipe again
Brb maybe I can just fill with weld?
Brb fuck who put this motor in my way
Brb let me try anyway
Brb welded down pipe to motor
Brb maybe this will be ok?
Brb running hot tune
Brb piston comes out back of motor
Brb fuck ugh do I really need 8? 7 should do
Brb fill hole in motor block with weld
Brb check engine light stays on forever
Brb don't be that guy with cel on

Sent in limp mode.

lullz. i've read lb7 down pipes are a bitch to do... not sure if i wanna tackle it myself. and i don't have a warm garage to do it.

lullz. i've read lb7 down pipes are a bitch to do... not sure if i wanna tackle it myself. and i don't have a warm garage to do it.

They are all the same. Used floor jack to lift trans up because that bitch was not coming out

Sent in limp mode.

Not bad to do unless your turbo clamp doesnt want to come loose, then its a bitch cause you can't get to the clamp easily.