Fiesty's 2002 LB7

I agree with being to skinny, I honestly wish I went 33x12.5 but these were a lot cheaper and lighter, the AT2 in 33x12.5 was 63lbs which isn't awful but 23lbs heavier a tire and about $100 more a tire, May try to sell these and pick up some 33x12.5's this summer

yeah AT2 295/55 is 60 lbs, 305/55 is 74 lbs. quite a difference

When you put your ProFab intake horn on, did you have to remove the plastic surround for the engine wiring harness? I had to when I did mine, busted a bunch of it up and put wire loom around the exposed wires.

When you put your ProFab intake horn on, did you have to remove the plastic surround for the engine wiring harness? I had to when I did mine, busted a bunch of it up and put wire loom around the exposed wires.

I pushed it out of the way without removing it. it was a pain in the ass though. the bottom bolt isn't as tight as the rest lol

Ever consider some different wheels?
Not hating, just wondering.
Oh, and that "big window mod"? I think you had that on your last truck...

yeah considering blade cut 20x10 Hostile Exiles

Big window would look tits on red

would probably do window mod again if my wheels were black or had black in them. I try to not add black accents when not much else on the truck is black.

yeah considering blade cut 20x10 Hostile Exiles

would probably do window mod again if my wheels were black or had black in them. I try to not add black accents when not much else on the truck is black.

Cool. I'll look those wheels up just for reference.
I wouldn't consider the big window an "accent". More like a blend tool. Not supposed to stick out or go with wheels, etc, it's to create illusion and match your windows only. JMO though.

Cool. I'll look those wheels up just for reference.
I wouldn't consider the big window an "accent". More like a blend tool. Not supposed to stick out or go with wheels, etc, it's to create illusion and match your windows only. JMO though.

I guess it sticks out to me since I know it's added lol