Fiesty's 2002 LB7

Picked up a ProFab air horn tonight. Rick Lance (owner of ProFab) is a super cool guy. Invited me to stop by his house/shop and gave me a tour of his operation. He makes some quality stuff. I'll probably install tomorrow.

Need to update your sig, this is no longer a 2000 silverado z71 1500 with the +.7L mod lol

But being back to leveled looks so much better, I don't know why but lowered duramaxs always look weird to me

Just installed the ProFab air horn and I can tell a pretty good difference! Spools quicker, seems to have better drivability, and the turbo is definitely louder. Very satisfied.

Just installed the ProFab air horn and I can tell a pretty good difference! Spools quicker, seems to have better drivability, and the turbo is definitely louder. Very satisfied.

Thanks for sharing : )

Sent in limp mode.

Removed the drop shackles a couple days ago and installed the stock ones. It used to sit 42/40 now it's 42/42 level. I'll prob get some keys and crank the front a bit higher when I get new tires in a couple months.

I also picked up a Hummer wheel with a brand new tire for $50. It will probably be my spare. Picked up these tires for my brother's truck (2Wheelin') for when his Hostile Exiles come in. They are brand new Fuel Mud Grippers in a 33/12.50/20. I got 5 so I may use it if I decide to go with those tires, or I'll sell it. Got 5 new Fuel tires for $1100.

What did you get mpg wise this winter? Mine fucking sucked but I blame it being so cold so my truck was idling a lot and these wide as tires.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

Mine dropped to 14/15 mixed driving. But my speedo isn't 100% correct so it was prob a bit higher. When it was extremely cold and idled a lot I'd get around 13.5 in town.

When I was on 285/50 I was getting 20.5 :(

Yea I was getting 12-13 ish around town lately but it was cold... Got way better on 285s too.... Prob going back to them next winter

Sent from limp mode cat eye.