Fiesty's 2002 LB7

Still debating tires. Leaning towards AT2 in either 295/55 or 305/55. 305/55 looks a lot better but the weight difference is quite a bit. Like 15 lbs iirc. Would like Toyo MT again but I will be doing a lot of highway driving this year.
If i do 305/55 I will prob do cm oem flares too.

Last edited:
Spacers :Nono:

You were the one that said no flares bc baller

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

What do the AT2s weight in a 305? I love my trails (71lbs) but honestly as much as I drive I'm going terras (55lbs) next set cuz light and still E load range

305/50 with spacers imo

Sent from Tapashit

dnw 305/50 on non-lowered truck. and I already have 1.5'' rear spacers to match track width.

Spacers :Nono:

You were the one that said no flares bc baller

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

I like the look without them much better. However, I am tired of trashing my truck by driving through a 1/4'' deep puddle of water that is 3 feet long.

What do the AT2s weight in a 305? I love my trails (71lbs) but honestly as much as I drive I'm going terras (55lbs) next set cuz light and still E load range

AT2 295/55 is 60 lbs, 305/55 is 74 lbs

The Fuel Mud Grippers are 67 lbs in a 33/12.50/20

Last edited:
Hmm. I think I'd go with the 295s, you'd have to have a sharp eye to even see the difference in width especially without having 305s right there beside it.

Hmm. I think I'd go with the 295s, you'd have to have a sharp eye to even see the difference in width especially without having 305s right there beside it.

only thing is at this height i feel like the 295s look small, and thats with a MT. And I might go up another half inch or inch in the front, so then the 295s will look even smaller, plus it'll be an AT.
Knowing me I'll give in and get bigger MTs lol

Well true true, especially since you're already 2" taller cuz HD frame. Hmm....course, you could just buy some bigger spacers and be kinda cencal lol

Could do something like a 295/60/20. That's what my buddy has on his ECSB and it looks good, still decently wide but definitely taller. I might look into that for the next set as well

Removed the drop shackles a couple days ago and installed the stock ones. It used to sit 42/40 now it's 42/42 level. I'll prob get some keys and crank the front a bit higher when I get new tires in a couple months.

I also picked up a Hummer wheel with a brand new tire for $50. It will probably be my spare. Picked up these tires for my brother's truck (2Wheelin') for when his Hostile Exiles come in. They are brand new Fuel Mud Grippers in a 33/12.50/20. I got 5 so I may use it if I decide to go with those tires, or I'll sell it. Got 5 new Fuel tires for $1100.

HNNNGGGGG. Looks good. Lemme get those rimps plz

I've got 275/65r20 General Grabber AT2's and they weigh 40.8# a piece. Conversion is like 34/10.8. I love the AT2, good in all conditions and they wear great. Plus the look pretty good.

I've got 275/65r20 General Grabber AT2's and they weigh 40.8# a piece. Conversion is like 34/10.8. I love the AT2, good in all conditions and they wear great. Plus the look pretty good.

This is true. Only thing I didnt really like about them was they didnt seem to wear that great. I got about 50K out of them but i was pretty poor about rotating them as well. I do notice that even as they were balding, they had more grip them these coopers do in certain conditions.

If I still had them :okay: Looks great as always Kyle

thanks homie

Honestly I think this stance is perfect, I'd go with the 33x12.5 Fuels because it's the best comprise of weight, height and tread design, the Deagan 38s are another good looking tire. Just my $0.02

will prob go with fuels unless they're super loud. that way I'll only have to buy 3 tires from my buddy's shop. he's hooking me up with a line-x below the rail for 3 hundy so I'll prob knock that out at the same time.

Looks like it has rake to me idk, I think 1 more inch in the front would be good

Sent from Tapashit

you gon fix me up to fix dat tho :secret:

Imo. Maybe just the picture though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

prob is a wee bit

wow thats light. they look good on your truck, but they're too skinny for my liking on my truck.

This is true. Only thing I didnt really like about them was they didnt seem to wear that great. I got about 50K out of them but i was pretty poor about rotating them as well. I do notice that even as they were balding, they had more grip them these coopers do in certain conditions.

50k is pretty good. I'd be happy with any tire giving me that. I noticed that 3/4 tons wear tires a LOT quicker than half tons. my buddy and I both bought the same Toyos at the same time. 20k later and mine were probably still 2/3 tread and his was less than 1/4. and I did burnouts frequently lol

I agree with being to skinny, I honestly wish I went 33x12.5 but these were a lot cheaper and lighter, the AT2 in 33x12.5 was 63lbs which isn't awful but 23lbs heavier a tire and about $100 more a tire, May try to sell these and pick up some 33x12.5's this summer