Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

i have 0 offset as well, so if you think my truck pulls off tows, yours will
Still undecided on em. Truck needs other things first though.

Summer plans will be-
Rear fender liners/ paint front ones
Replace rockers
Raise hitch/relocate trailer plug/ powdercoat it
TBSS intake and retune
Z71 tahoe valance with rigid cubes OR 99-02 duramax valance with stock fogs with the center opening to put a light bar. Undecided
Some audio work

paint ont last long either, it will chip, then flake, then peel

Maybe I'll replace with new

When I did mine, I used spray on bedliner in the rear first to cover the red. Then went over that with Krylon Fusion satin black, the stuff for plastic. Did that front and rear, help up great after 2 years of offroad/highway rocks/pressure washing. Never chipped, I just wiped the front liners real good with laquer thinner first

Everytime you put on some tire shine, put some under there too, it will keep them looking good
I did that too. Lasted a couple days. I want something a little more permanent.

When I did mine, I used spray on bedliner in the rear first to cover the red. Then went over that with Krylon Fusion satin black, the stuff for plastic. Did that front and rear, help up great after 2 years of offroad/highway rocks/pressure washing. Never chipped, I just wiped the front liners real good with laquer thinner first
Not bad idea but dnw textured look for front liners

^ this, i do this makes it nice and shiny.

i cant wait to get rear wheel well liners

I'll probs order some tomorrow

Went and re-read what I typed. Did not come out the way I thought lol. But yeah, bedliner and paint in the rear, just paint up front. Didn't look bad at all aksholly. If I think about it tomorrow I'll try to find a pic