Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Oh yea I guess if u just need a single line that's ok, thought u were gunna try and do all the fuel lines, Dfw all hypolon hose but dnfw ~$100 a hose

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Fuel line came in. Seems to be good quality. Gonna be a soft crossover for my stock 99-02 fuel rails to work with my TBSS intake.

Just bought one of these hitch locks. Nifty as fuck. One-Key Lock Technology - Learns YOUR key the first time you use them ? BOLT Locks by Strattec

Gonna switch up my exhaust setup shortly. Changing the Aeroturbine 3030xl to a 22" Magnaflow. Keeping the Dynomax Bullet on. Gonna ditch the 4" tailpipe and 6" tip and thinking about running a 3" tailpipe exiting in the stock location with a 6.4l F250 tip similar to Cknox20's truck before it was totaled. Also gonna run an electric cutout. Any recommendations on brand? Seen many issues with QTP, and DMH can smd. I've had Shitty customer service from them.

Last edited:
Ah yeah you're right, I was thinking 06/07c Silverado front bumper, but forgot SUV never got that front end. Just confused myself haha

I still think those old PIAA valences looked so damn cool on the 99-02 silvy front end.

^Agreed, but the truck has to be big enough for it. Saw a 99-02 2500HD with that valence the other day headed to Athens. Looked freakin awesome

That'll look good as hell Kyle. My buddy at work just bought one for his Tahoe, I'll try to remember to ask where he got it from

Started cutting up the stock fuel rails to work with the TBSS intake. I used ShredSled's idea and cut in this spot and turned the rail forward so I can access the shrader valve. Now I gotta get it to a friend of a friend to weld the fittings on. I can't weld worth a fuck.

Snapped a pic of the truck Thursday when the gf and I were shooting guns. Went back to a black bow tie for now. Fogs were leaking terribly and ruined my Morimoto HID bulb. I even silicones them bitches. Was tired of the fogs looking tan so I painted them black and said fuck it. I'll have a black z71 Tahoe valance with Rigid cubes in due time.