Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Yeah not my thing.
Don't you have a body lift and bumper spacers too? Will look even more out of place IMO, unless you start going for the complete underbody PC bling look...

Yes I do. Thought about that. I might have to make a spacer out of square tubing. Dnw those spacers anymore.

Just tossed this on in the driveway. Lots of hot spots, looks like shit. Also i don't know if my speedo rolled over or if the stepper is bad. I'll mess with it more tomorrow in the day light. I ordered the 5 led bulbs that were recommended for no hot spots, still got em anyway? Meh

Looks good man. I say do the hitch imo. Been thinkin of doin mine too.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Only issues I've had with LT's on 4wd is primary clearance on drivers side with steering shaft... and yeah just some bangs of the ball peen on one primary and all good. No issues with driveshaft clearance or anything.
No experience with cal speed though.

Only issues I've had with LT's on 4wd is primary clearance on drivers side with steering shaft... and yeah just some bangs of the ball peen on one primary and all good. No issues with driveshaft clearance or anything.

My calspeeds were not good at all. :scared: lots of heat and smashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which ones did you have?

Sent from my potato

Which ones did you have?

Sent from my potato

XS Speeds on my Silvy and Thorley Tr-Y (which is more of a mid) on the Sierra.
I may sell the Thorley setup this summer and swap the XS Speed over to the Sierra, only problem is I'll have to ditch my Hughes deep trans pan because the XS don't clear it.

stupid 4wd in the way of long tubes, otherwise i prolly would have bought them already
Do u own a hammer

Pacesetter say that fit and if all you have to do is a little hammering its worth it
I had pacesetter before these. Didn't rub anywhere. Sold them bc they were the jank ass painted ones and some dood offered me $250 lulz.

On my calspeeds I had to dent the primary to stop it from rubbing on the steering shaft. Had to dent drivers side collector to stop it from rubbing the front driveshaft. Just beat on it with a hammer. No big deal. Can't beat stainless headers and y pipe for $380.