Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

I have already done all that you ask about. Get 5 led all direction output 194 led bulbs and pop them in, no hotspots or anything with those since they emit light all directions. And I painted the bottom of my needles flat white from a hobby shop so they glow blue like my gauges. They just looked funky leaving them all clear.

I have already done all that you ask about. Get 5 led all direction output 194 led bulbs and pop them in, no hotspots or anything with those since they emit light all directions. And I painted the bottom of my needles flat white from a hobby shop so they glow blue like my gauges. They just looked funky leaving them all clear.

Yeah I've never been a fan of clear needles. Painting mine white as I type this.

I'd like to take the overlay off and black out the Km/h stuff, but I scared I fuk it up.

Just gonna do bulbs. Painted rear of needles white. Bout to order LEDs and sockets. Gonna order some for s10 if it's the same process.

Much needed detail today

Me and my buddy at my gf's restaurant

Rust on my hitch. Probably gonna chop off that trailer plug, then re-weld it behind the hitch. Then PC the whole thing red. Anyone know if the rust would come back through?

Looks awesome, love the vinyl between the windows. If you get all the rust off so its clean metal you should be fine.

Rust won't come back if your powdercoater can media blast it before powder.
And please don't do red on the hitch! Will make it stick out way too strong! Hitches never look good, so why make it eye catching. JMO; keep it low key and clean.
Definitely agree it will look better with the plug relocated!

Red hitch not so bad?

Yeah not my thing.
Don't you have a body lift and bumper spacers too? Will look even more out of place IMO, unless you start going for the complete underbody PC bling look...