Dakota's build thread

Finally got this pile back on the road! Fgt wobble is gone and it rides a shit ton better..actually sits lower now too :dubstep:
6.5/9.5

You thrashing mad doonz? Going 55 over mall parking lot speed bumps? Compensating for lack of a bulge in the pants?

If you answered no to all of these questions*, you need to lower that truck today!

*(I really don't give a fuck how you answered, lower it or I'll burn everything you own :slorg:)

Its a rather rough road that gets washed out fairly quickly leading into the rock quarry. My job requires a fair amount of riding off road. 98% is smooth......then there's some rather fucked areas.

Honestly my 4/6 is great, I would hesitate to take it almost anywhere. Just gotta be mindful of your frame and making sure you don't high center it over and bumps and shit.

Yea i mean I'll be riding the brakes going 2 mph when off the pavement. And have to give my boss some limitations as to where MY PERSONAL vehicle can go lol

<3 your truck. Makes me wanna say fuck ordering 4/7 and just start at 6/9 so I can be in the cool club.
Thanks man, do it!!!
:hng: needs boost :cheeky:
As soon as yall ngas start donating lol

Thats in the plans one day, hopefully
You thrashing mad doonz? Going 55 over mall parking lot speed bumps? Compensating for lack of a bulge in the pants?

If you answered no to all of these questions*, you need to lower that truck today!

*(I really don't give a fuck how you answered, lower it or I'll burn everything you own :slorg:)

:rofltank: