Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

who said my truck was broke or that i didn't like the thread? trying to figure out what i want to do to my truck and what not seems like a thread with a lot of info.

Corny,

have you dont anything recently do either truck or have you been slamed with work?

Have enough work to take me into July-August 2014 without searching out anymore or bidding anything.

Haven't done much besides replace the driveshaft that I twisted on the CC, ordered a 2" block so I can take out the 2.5" block out back for a little more Cali. Besides that just keeping them clean. This winter I plan on swapping in the SLT interior into the RC, do an ipad headunit and paint the dash pad and some other stuff in it black.

CC I want to finish the center console I started and see from there.

Yes me so jelly of those trucks with 22x12 and 35's!

One day when my truck grows up...haha

I found a bitchen deal on a used CST 9-11" lift. It should be here sometime next week.

Going to run it at 9.5" up front and 24" Burnouts and 38" Nitto Trails.

Lol that's been the plan for a few weeks at least, he has been talking about it over on gmfs

Yeaaaaaaasssss... I need to find a good deal in a front axle though. Not paying 2500-3000 for a ford front axle.

Dodge axle runs the front ds all the time so it becomes an issue with big lifts. That's the problem with baby max, would throw the front ds all the time cause the angle was too steep.
But you can also buy free spin hubs for the aam axle.

But they also have issues with the super duty axle on Ravi's silver truck breaking ds everytime he uses it hard in 4x4, moral of the story here is don't make it retarded tall, and either axle will work fine

Doing the free spin hubs is almost as expensive as getting the axle. I would be 11-12" in the front with SAS