Chewy's millenium dmax

Took everything my grille and lights off to wire my switchbacks in and clear my heads. I haven't wired in my reiestors but just plugged in my switchbacks to see how they looked and I got this.

Leds in the mirrors were on half assed and when I had my blinkers on they didn't go white/amber like they should. I got the vleds switchbacks, but I think it's because I accidently ordered the CK bases. I have the regular ones on the way so once I get them I'll wire in my resistors then try the regular ones.

Finished sealing and how it sits.

This^ you should have no problem finding someone with a white gmc hd bumper that wants to trade for a full replacement since you live in buttfuck oklahoma :cheeky:

Nga I told you in chat to get the regular bases :crazy:

Gonna look good though once everything's back together.

About to order some drop shackles for the back. I really don't want to crank the keys to level and I don't want to spend the coin on cognito uca's yet. Would 3" be good or would that cause to much fgt Carolina squat?

I guess the sierra is different then. My Silverado had a block from the factory. The ones that are marketed as a 3" drop include removal ov said block.

2" will level you out pretty good IMO 3" will be to much i think.... ask molly for his 2" shackles cause he just went 3" and if you think it needs more low then pull the overload.

my autozone ones make a noise every time the weight shifts for left to right like a hard turn. I haz vatzone 2" shackles

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

and dfw bright switchbacks but dnw to pay an arm and leg

Also what wheels should I buy. Kinda leaning towards some havocs like fiesty's or some fuel wheels. Have to be chrome. I have a set of stockers and I'll sell the Novakanes and those ugly eagle wheels to help pay for new rimps.