BOO5TED'S GMC Crew Cab

I'm assuming this is how the humming turned out?

IMAG3617 by BOO5TED, on Flickr

Saw it on flickr and was like, wtf did tonneh do now? Must be abusing that skinny pedal :boo5ted:

Yeah, that ticking and humming got louder and tried to bring it the shop and wouldn't move. Its at the shop now, they will look at it on Monday and figure out exactly what it needs.

Went to Jazzfest today and just now getting home. Holy crap it was muddy as fuck out there today. I guess 18" of rain in three days will do that lol. We saw Cowboy Mouth, Little Big Town, and Fleetwood Mac closed the show, great set at the stage we were at.

Well, just under a grand it's going to cost me to fix it. Of course I'm upgrading a couple of things while it's being rebuilt.

more than likely the spider gears blew out and destroyed your carrier and everything else. Happened to my GMC. Sorry bro, shitty luck

more than likely the spider gears blew out and destroyed your carrier and everything else. Happened to my GMC. Sorry bro, shitty luck

Yep, one of the teeth on the spider was chipped, that was the ticking noise I heard, then it went down hill from there. Trutrac, 3.73s and new bearings and all are going in it though.

fucking spiders, motherfuckers destroy everything.

Like these?

url

I don't mind spiders, old gf used to have three taratulas.

Last edited:
You have no issue with snakes but are a little girl when it comes to spiders?

:haha:

correct, spiders are gross. I was bitten by a brown recluse my senior year while sleeping one night, hence my pure hatred for everything that is spiders

Haha nope, no rubbing at all.

The fact that its on a lift and not moving is probably helping that though.

:roflsquared:

Are those a cree bulb for the drl? I've been wanting to switch to them just to see if the output is better.

Oh, and how is everything after the rear rebuild?

Yep, one of the teeth on the spider was chipped, that was the ticking noise I heard, then it went down hill from there. Trutrac, 3.73s and new bearings and all are going in it though.

Like these?

url

I don't mind spiders, old gf used to have three taratulas.

:wtf: is a taratula?