BOO5TED'S GMC Crew Cab

Hmm yours do look dark, and the amber still seems more of a noticeable difference, not as glossy as Id expect with brandon. I saw codys in person yesterday he shot with vht, and they actually looked really good and evenly colored. Not that Id recommend it Haha.

24194736.jpg

:crazy:

The valence was scratched pretty bad and had a lot of rock chips etc. Tires are really not what I originally wanted which was 275/45. At the time it was either $450 for the 45 series or $210 for the 55s. Falken was phasing out the ST-04 so I got them at a steal of a price an I knew it was going to be a long time until I was able to lower it. Should have just just said the hell with it and payed the extra money. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

I had convinced myself to run a 265/50/20 on my OEM 20s, but then just decided I think Ill flip em and buy a 6L :crazy:

Last edited:
Brandon had a hard ass time with them, and then ended up not even charging me for them since he was unhappy with them. I returned the favor and sent him so cool ass old school bell tech posters and BF Goodrich

Brandon had a hard ass time with them, and then ended up not even charging me for them since he was unhappy with them. I returned the favor and sent him so cool ass old school bell tech posters and BF Goodrich

Im sure if you talk to ryan he would do them. He did wonders on James'. I have a set of totally clear ones I need to sell someone to candy, or have candied and sell.

Which 20s you have LTZs? I can do 2/5 with these tires and when I can pick up a set of 45s I'll go down the 3/6.

Im sure if you talk to ryan he would do them. He did wonders on James'. I have a set of totally clear ones I need to sell someone to candy, or have candied and sell.

I tried, he can't anymore, and it was more than I really wanted to pay. When I finally broke down, he could no longer do it

I've got chrome NBS denali wheels.

:orly: any pics? Are they the seven or eight spoke ones? I can never remember which is for the nbs and nnbs. How much you want for them? I've been wanting to change my wheels lately.

Last edited:
I assume you mean the stock Denali 20s?
C004D848-ACC3-40BE-8644-B399037EAB63-7133-00000681497B19C7.jpg

If so, I say do polished gmc's..the Denail's have too many spokes for nbs imo

That's the ones, can't stand the other ones. Everybody has the polished GMCs though, guess I'll see if I get a deal on either.

Guess I got a deal on a set :rofl:

8702352935_3a771db7c0_b.jpg

Realized today I need new lugs. These open end ones look like shit on these wheels. :okay:

Thanks guys, timing was right. James told me he had a buddy looking for some LTZs and that afternoon I saw the ad on craigslist for these. Couldn't pass up the deal.

IIRC mine is about 150 so that would seem right. First thing is first, bringing it to a buddies shop this afternoon though. Rear end started making a wierd ticking/humming sound the other day. Not really sure what it is. :scared: