BOO5TED'S GMC Crew Cab

don't get me wrong, I love your truck; but something looks odd about it.

I've stared at the pic for 3 minutes and I think its the tail lights. They make it look like a silvy and then I see the wheels and get mind fucked.

Ya think these tail are better?

8673847380_6b3e16aa2b_b.jpg

ask Austin, he seems to be a better judge

Jared knows all any other time, bust his balls once, he's gonna cry for a year. :shrug: but its OK for him to still not like painted plastics....

Not really a fan of plastics either. And yes I still find non matching emblems frustrating especially on such a clean gate. The only reasoning I can come up with for something looking off is the wheel finish or the big sidewalls. bitch is clean though. I miss my GMC.

R ur feel bads hurt brah?

I'm not the one cryin over constructive criticizm, even though any other time id pick out everyone else's small questionable choices? :shitwagon: even my parts truck has a clean gate :shrug:

Tonneh, think I'll head out to the shop and unload my pick from yesterday that you wanted :evilmonkey::6.0:

internet is srs bzns, give me your address, I'll mail you some chill pills and a tube of bees

also, you perceiving things as "crying" is just your inability to take things lightly, and jokingly...maybe if I start putting smilies like I say I should, it will make you guys take the text differently?

And what does the "gate" have to do with anything? I personally don't like them, and we weren't even on that topic...we are talking about the emblem on the gate...and it not being colormatched white, like his emblem on the grille, which you made a big deal about with my "shitwagon".

It's ok, once we realize everyone has different taste, and realize it's a forum called CustomGM, we can move on. Are you ready, I am...

ITDROPT, that further reminds me, I need to get my damn tails redone. Candy is coming off on the amber part. Starting to piss me off, looks terrible. I guess I will break down and buy a gun and shoot them myself. I can't find a reasonable price locally to have them redone.

Last edited:
What about candied stocks?
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/GCncsuHD/2010-11-21_14-58-32_211.jpg[IMG]

Or these if you want the led style.
[URL=http://s286.photobucket.com/user/ITDROPT/media/ALT-YD-CS99-LED-RC_zpsda23f441.gif.html][IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll93/ITDROPT/ALT-YD-CS99-LED-RC_zpsda23f441.gif[iMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

I love the look of candied stocks but don't want to loose the leds, the second ones you posted are the ones I have now lol.

[QUOTE="AlwaysSomethin, post: 136929"]I'm not the one cryin over constructive criticizm, even though any other time id pick out everyone else's small questionable choices? :shitwagon: even my parts truck has a clean gate :shrug:

Tonneh, think I'll head out to the shop and unload my pick from yesterday that you wanted :evilmonkey::6.0:[/QUOTE]

I saw that, :jelly:

internet is srs bzns, give me your address, I'll mail you some chill pills and a tube of bees

also, you perceiving things as "crying" is just your inability to take things lightly, and jokingly...maybe if I start putting smilies like I say I should, it will make you guys take the text differently?

And what does the "gate" have to do with anything? I personally don't like them, and we weren't even on that topic...we are talking about the emblem on the gate...and it not being colormatched white, like his emblem on the grille, which you made a big deal about with my "shitwagon".

It's ok, once we realize everyone has different taste, and realize it's a forum called CustomGM, we can move on. Are you ready, I am...

ITDROPT, that further reminds me, I need to get my damn tails redone. Candy is coming off on the amber part. Starting to piss me off, looks terrible. I guess I will break down and buy a gun and shoot them myself. I can't find a reasonable price locally to have them redone.

Me not take it lightly? I made a simple suggestion, youre the one who went on and on about it son. The emblem is on the "Gate" or not, in some cases. I simply made a point that you like to point out everyones small flaws, or simple questionable tastes, which I did to you, once, jokingly at that, and youve felt the need to whine about it ever since. I honestly couldnt care less, I was simply fucking with you to begin with/making a simple suggestion thatd clean things up. Im not the f.g.t. who made the better judge comment not letting it go, so your argument is invalid :umad:

Back to relevant talks....When you re candy, look at ryans, he added a smidge of black into his candy mixture to darken them up some, seemed to give a nicer, deep red. and as skeptical as i was, that super narrow tape he used, does leave a lot softer edge where you spray.

Tony, I like the other style led you posted, but the ones with the leds that arent so close to the lens, theyre what I have, all the small/weird shapes of the leds and such dont seem to stick out as much, more OEMish I guess. Whatd I miss on the valence? Or you just fixing normal wear on it? The covers definitely going to clean up the bed rails. The sidewall definitely has to be what throws off the look of the truck, because otherwise its basically identical to bryants ecsb.

SMD, it was a joke...not sure how you missed it...I won't take jabs at you anymore. I apologize for not being sensitive.

Brandon added some black to mine, or I think so as they are a bit more darker than the pic posted above, and I really don't dig them tinted.

SMD, it was a joke...not sure how you missed it...I won't take jabs at you anymore. I apologize for not being sensitive.

Brandon added some black to mine, or I think so as they are a bit more darker than the pic posted above, and I really don't dig them tinted.

Can keep Ginger penor to yourself. Seemed pretty sensitive to my jab :imo: Now, jab on gingerbeard, nobody worried about you.

Yours black borders? I dont mind a straight red on the black borders, but the red borders seem to scream with no tinting on them. the deeper red is like that of an OEM GMC emblem :billeh::eekdoor:

24194736.jpg

:crazy:

The valence was scratched pretty bad and had a lot of rock chips etc. Tires are really not what I originally wanted which was 275/45. At the time it was either $450 for the 45 series or $210 for the 55s. Falken was phasing out the ST-04 so I got them at a steal of a price an I knew it was going to be a long time until I was able to lower it. Should have just just said the hell with it and payed the extra money. Oh well, live and learn I guess.