Dakota
Ginger
Chevy bird
Cub
Bohall
Dustinmx
Jvoisel
Im going to get some pics tomorrow at the show i only took one

got my mmw arms today, gotta go pick up some 1/4" metal to do the cab mounts tomorrow for the body drop. I just need to have the spindles drilled and get 24's then I'll be set.

I cant comment on the kit as I haven't gotten a chance to install it yet, but I will definitely be ordering from MMW again. The customer Service I've received is top notch. Hes even loaning me the correct tool to modify my Spindles since I can't find it locally and would rather not spend the $60-70 on something I'm going to use once or twice. I will definitely be recommending them locally and ordering arms for my toyota if I go that route with it and a 80's dually once I get one. But the arms/tabs/bag plates look amazing.

Yep, the cheapest one I found was a Snap On #R121 but I dont want to spend the money on that if I'm only going to use it once and I guarantee it would get lost since nobody knows how to put shit back at my house. And all the places I went to today didn't have one which is surprising.

I bought one, then sold it to a guy that needed it for his truck. Then I turned around and bought another one and did two sets of spindles for people an made the money back I spent on it.

If I ever get a chance to build a bagged truck be prepaired for me to pick your brain. Every pic of your truck I have seen the camber looks perfect and you seem to have the answer for any question about bag setups. Love your truck.

thanks man. I'll be around, shoot me pm's. i get a notification through tapatalk on my phone. It's a lot faster.

Well here's my bucket now, up and rolling.... Got a million loose ends to tie up then gotta start shaving and get it ready for paint...
3" BD on 26"

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6559.jpg

Cody the truck looks awesome man,im so jelly,your work looks top notch

While im here i think ive only see one picture of my truck so ill post a couple,i never get pics bc we are always working on it and in pcs
20120820_190434.jpg

20120819_224803.jpg

20120826_091608.jpg

20120826_152006.jpg

20120828_172746.jpg

331563_328914080535754_1973721104_o.jpg

Bretts heim kit
20120819_184256.jpg

Had to make this cray spacer bc of the way the hub was moved over factory,only thing we could do was jump from 3/4in to 1.5,now my joints dont run parallel with Lcas and i have minor bumpsteer but nothing to worry about.
Tryed uploading few of front kit,shits being homo,maybe next time

My truck only gets as low as low as codys in the grass :(
How the distinct fab working for you buddy,are you happy with it?