Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

:ohu:
gotta work in steps when im doing all of the work myself, installing my low profile crossmember is on the list...

any tips on relocating? im more worried about the fuse box since i wont be tubbing right away

Brett, Whats the best way to do torsion brackets for the front? I know if you angle it too much one way you wont get a lot of lift, Also do you happen to know what ratio the front is at? Like 1:1 or 2:1 etc?

it's not quite a 1:1, I get about 7.5" of lift out of my re-7's. I set them where the bracket and lower bag mounting surface are directly parallel with each other when the vehicle is laid out. I used a piece my buddy made a long time ago. its like a metal pipe cut at 3" height with nuts welded in it.
2-1.jpg

4.jpg

1-2.jpg

once I clean the frame off, I install all the components and wheel and tire and sit the truck on the ground with no bumper on the truck. then I sit the bottom of the faux-bag on the arm with my torsion bracket bolted to it and weld the plate to the frame. unbolt the faux-bag and lift the truck back using the frame horns to get high enought to get under the frame. finish weld the bracket and supports on and done. I also use the faux-bag sometimes when trying to get the camber where I want it if I'm messing with upper arm mounts. it's came in very handy.

Last edited:
I didn't even see that man. Thanks. I was told awhile ago to collapse the bag and put one 1/8" washer on each of the upper bag bolts between the bag plate and bag. and then to lift the back of the bag up and weld the plate to the frame. Your way seems a lot easier though, and If I can still get the 8" of travel from my bag and not have it rubbing itself then I'll do it your way.

Its such a joke they havent awnsered my e
mails since Monday
Yet posting all this shit on fb what they are building
Man chris idk it makes me sick
All i have left to do on my truck is raise crossmember and put hydroboost on.

Yeah, I liked the page on fb thats doing your truck and have been trying to keep up with it. I'd not be happy at all with them not responding. I saw where MMW have been posting stuff their working on, kinda b/s you haven't gotten a response.

So post up on their FB page...they seem to pay attn to that a bit more. Might get a quick response if its an issue being seen by others.

Thats what I told joey to have peyton do. Taylor usually responds super quick to my emails. I haven't talked to him in a few days but he said my arms were scheduled to be cut when they do the next batch. Idk when that is. He said 2-4 weeks from a few days ago and he had already started building them before that. So I think they're a bit behind.

Thats what I told joey to have peyton do. Taylor usually responds super quick to my emails. I haven't talked to him in a few days but he said my arms were scheduled to be cut when they do the next batch. Idk when that is. He said 2-4 weeks from a few days ago and he had already started building them before that. So I think they're a bit behind.

the thing about peyton's is that he got everything but his upper control arm tabs. they should be busting ass to get his shit out since they have already taken his $1200.

No hes getting my emails just not responding
Ive already posted on there fb lastweek
They have caller id and arent awnsering my phone calls,bc one time i called and they returned my phone calls an hr later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk