Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

going to try and body drop this winter,needs more low,got on performance kick now so well see where that goes

Trucks about to start going real slow as im about to buy DD,but i refuse to drive junk,going look at my buddys '10 CCSB 6.2L 4/7 on stocks that he cant pay the note on tomorrow,not sure,its really nice,but if i buy it im sure it will be hard to finish my truck and thats my main goal.

going to try and body drop this winter,needs more low,got on performance kick now so well see where that goes

Trucks about to start going real slow as im about to buy DD,but i refuse to drive junk,going look at my buddys '10 CCSB 6.2L 4/7 on stocks that he cant pay the note on tomorrow,not sure,its really nice,but if i buy it im sure it will be hard to finish my truck and thats my main goal.
Any pics of his truck?

would post pics but something is wack about my photobucket,ill txt you in the moring,and send you pic of truck and vid of my truck cuttin up with the cam

Thanks guys .. Lol Peyton funny thing is I saw the grass pic and I was like oh he's bodied too! Haha but hectors kit worked out once Brett and I talked and he got me the idea what I needed to do to get enough camber laid out.. Personally not trying to bash anyone but I'll never give distinct fab business again.. Took way too long to get my parts and when he told me the wrong spindle to use and I talked to him about it and he basically said sorry your shit outta luck.. But whatever no big deal, I would build all arms myself now that I have a lot more experience...

But Peyton your truck looks great

Raymond Far's?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

I'm hoping to get myself another little daily pretty soon myself. BMW 3 series you can nab used pretty cheap and still look semi-fancy so that's what I'm aiming for. As for the truck I'm really hoping to have every thing else I need to bag by the end of the year.

It's comfortable and such? No inconveniences?

oh hell yes, my truck rides better than any stock truck on factory wheels and tires and better than the majority of cars I have ever been in and anyone that has rode in it will say the same. There's possibilties for trouble, but I have taken everything into account when building my truck.

using 3/8" hydraulic hose with jic fittings instead of push connect airline. making all fuses and solenoids accessible with the truck laid out. restraining all the electrical and airlines away from any exhaust or moving parts. buying higher quality shocks, and making sure none of my joints are in a bind within the suspension cycle. the list goes on and on.

If you build it with driving it as the main focus, then there's no reason it can't be daily'd. build it to be driven first, make it lay second.

I would brett but the way i travel i just dont like it,i woke up this morning and drove to Arkansas 6.5 hrs north if my little town in LA
Staying in motels evey night,living out my suit case,cops so bad and my truck is so illegal,ive gotten 19 tickets in 2 yrs
I refuse to leave my baby laid out out at the budget inn every day for 12 hrs while im working on the river
It gets horrible milage with the cam,its stalled,411s in the rear
If i still worked in town and went to school close like andrew does i would be totally fine with it
Brett come park your rcsb down on the westbank in New Orleans after all the hurricanes they will beat the glass out that poor thing
I work for the core of engineers,i work all natural disaters
And no lie alot of ppl like to stereo type the truck,i only bring it to jvoisels in New Orleans when i can leave it at his place

Last edited:
Well Peyton, like I said before, you're not building your truck to drive. Your building it to show off. You want a show truck and your job and lifestyle choice doesn't give you the opportunity to even enjoy your daily driving regardless of what you have if you worry about ypur truck being destryed. Most people do not have the way of life you do. So you are in the minority that it doesn't apply to. I would not live in the area you do. A big paycheck is not more important to me than the peace of mind that my family and my possessions are safe.

Tell me about it man
Fuck this
I have a job back at home waiting starting school in january,i cant do this out here,all i can do is order parts for my truck off webz and bullshit with fourms,and check bank accounts for direct deposit
Loosing friends,family,and gf out here...

Ok lets see some bagged nbs's lol

Edit: as brett would say no love to bagged trucks around here :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did this today
90768EE6-57D0-4389-8081-2A419E33658F-11246-00000F619331322C.jpg

B0260450-064B-425E-A2C9-6149723AA9B3-11246-00000F618C7E95A9.jpg