Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Working all week way out of town,not knowing when you get to go home,get a call sunday evening at 6 ,hope you ready for mississippi. Come back and sit in a room after 12 hrs of baking on a control structure. Cant even go home to deposit all the checks,it gets old,never get to hangout with noone anymore. Fuck why not order truck parts

Well here's the pics of the heim steering I made for Peyton's truck. PM me if anyone else is interested
2012-07-16_09-40-29_973.jpg

2012-07-16_09-59-39_130.jpg

3 yrs from now
Lul

Well we had a problem with MMW but taylors a good guy and fixed me up
Still waiting on some peices to come in

20120713_174442.jpg

20120715_181531.jpg

20120713_222721.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Tukns4s can you shoot me a quote for those heim steering rods. Whats the level of difficulty to install those bad boys?

Edit: just seen the quote in the past page. Im definitely going to have to save up to get these bad boys.

Last edited:
Tukns4s can you shoot me a quote for those heim steering rods. Whats the level of difficulty to install those bad boys?

remove the outer tie rod. screw these on. drill out the spindle with a 5/8" bit. put the bolt through.
5-1.jpg

Smiggs for you it will take longer to take the tires off to put these on

Yeah and i talked to them today and they suppostly ran out of plate!,he had to order some and wont be there until wednesday so my shit ships friday

Well guys ill break the news,we are about to start body dropping the bed 3in,and let it be and bring it up with spacers in the mean time,until im ready to do the cab 2.5 ,reason for over body dropping bed is to get everything perfect so it will be kind of adjustable. I stay around bagged trucks and i know they arent low enough for me,but im running out of money bc the bed will need to be repainted after,bc of course we are going to do some crazy shit when we do it
Im not sure yet,i want to get the truck out and drive it for a little while then bring it back in

So what do these do. They're basically tie rod ends yea?
They replace your outer tierods. they have more movement than tierods, no more greasing, much tighter steering, and they're badass.