Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Ok, 1 more...

F89DCADB-BC37-4CDB-B077-4C1892DF91AD-3059-0000029A14C84577.jpg

Last edited:
Will wait for mounted pics before I decide if I like

Me too. lol

They were a decent price, and I can't say I've seen them on a anything before. That goes a long way with me.. I hate having the same wheels as everyone else.

I couldn't bring myself to buy chrome wheels, and I was able to get these in polished aluminum.

We'll know soon enough how they look on the truck.. I'm taking them down to where the truck is tomorrow.

Last edited:
Love those concepts! .. Look great on there.. Don't know how I feel about polished after I had my polished Tahoe 20's. Didn't like the finish as much as I do machined..

I kinda like the way they look now, but before I ordered mine they looked horrible IMO but seeing them on a NBS compared to NNBS :notbad:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Alright fellas, I need some pictures of y'all's engine bays. Trying to come up with the best ways to relocate everything to make room for the tubs. Those concepts are 24s and I'm running a 295/30.

We have already done the hydro boost swap. Now we need to move everything else.. Battery, overflow, fuses/ecu, and whatever else I'm not thinking about..

I've looked all over the place for some good detailed pics of engine bays but haven't found what I need...

Don't have any pics, but a little wisdom. I mounted my battery behind my front bumper in between the Frame horns and made jump posts in the engine bay incase the truck needed a jump.

A clean way to do the fuze box is to mount it between the hydro boost and the motor, Brett should chime in and post pics of that.

I welded a piece of flat to the side of my frame, ran it vertical and drilled two holes in it to mount my computer which had to be relocated.

Air filter was just $35 worth of shit from oreilleys. Adapter from throttle body to maf sensor and from maf sensor to filter. Can kind of see it here. Just a stubby little thing.
asedesyg.jpg

here's my buddy's I did for 305/30/26

here's the 2 shitty pics i have of mine on my photobucket from after I changed overflow tanks.

here's my buddy's I did for 305/30/26

here's the 2 shitty pics i have of mine on my photobucket from after I changed overflow tanks.

Is that the stock coolant overflow or a universal one from parts house? Is the battery behind the bumper?

Is that the stock coolant overflow or a universal one from parts house? Is the battery behind the bumper?

The batteries are behind the bumper on the avalanche. On my truck, it's under the bed.

The overflow tank is from a 2010 Chevrolet aveo