Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Sorry about that guys, didn't realize it would cause an issue. Maybe in time if sales pick up and I can afford it ill pay to be a vendor.

I know you didn't mean anything by it. Great work by the way...and if I were in California, I'm sure I would drop mine off. The shops out here demand crazy money for their work. I don't know why Status shut down, but I assume it's because they were crazy expensive.

I have a number in my head that I would pay to have my shit bagged including parts and labor. I want to do what I can on the truck like Brandon did.

Thanks guys..
Price on bag jobs vary all in how intricate you want things to be.. Drivability etc etc...

Someone wants to lay a truck down on 26's the right way it's a 6500-10k job all depending on certain things like elevel etc.

u5egyhyt.jpg
ure5ube5.jpg

Just curious if anybody is bagged with a full exhaust? I noticed my lt's with ory pipe hangs just a little below the frame. Is there a way to fix this when I bag? Want to lay frame not exhaust. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Just curious if anybody is bagged with a full exhaust? I noticed my lt's with ory pipe hangs just a little below the frame. Is there a way to fix this when I bag? Want to lay frame not exhaust. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4s

depends on what part is hitting.
either modify the exhaust or machine spacers and raise the motor and tranny.

Me.

1 3/4 lpp 3in collectors
Custom ory 3"
Full 3in piping
3" electric cutout
19" magnaflow dumped right before axle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ok well she is FINALLY out of storage after 5 years. I have a new rims setup: Centerline Stunna's 22X10 on nitto 420 in 285/35/22. My current setup is KP 6 ling, 4" DJM arms and KP cups. My Q's....

1) to lay frame again in rear do I just need new "dog bones" or w/e they are called?
2) to lay frame again in front I plan on going back to OEM lowers and doing the 16 drop spindles. Do I have to order new cups?

Pic of truck I am working with:

NOTE: I can't get over how tiny those 20's look!

Also is the KP swap bar and end links worth the money? I kept popping the bushings with the DJm arms and just sracpped everything

ok well she is FINALLY out of storage after 5 years. I have a new rims setup: Centerline Stunna's 22X10 on nitto 420 in 285/35/22. My current setup is KP 6 ling, 4" DJM arms and KP cups. My Q's....

1) to lay frame again in rear do I just need new "dog bones" or w/e they are called?
2) to lay frame again in front I plan on going back to OEM lowers and doing the 16 drop spindles. Do I have to order new cups?

Pic of truck I am working with:

NOTE: I can't get over how tiny those 20's look!
1. Meh believes so what length are the ones u have now? I might be interested
2. U might be able to cut cups

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD