Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

yta3a5uh.jpg

Looks like kaotik z6 imo

ehuty7em.jpg

those are... These aren't:

Those rims on there are going in the scrape pile along with a bunch of other things on the truck.

sure did, I was out measuring and they are gonna be tight out back. I think they are going to rub the inner part of the outer fender. but nothing a grinder, welder and mallet won't fix. Got a lift booked for july to lift cab off so I can redo whole frame.

well stared at my engine bay for about an hour and a half and 5 beers later there is a TON of stuff that needs to be moved to fit a 31" tall tire. How about people post pics of engine bay's so I know what I'm getting myself into. Pretty sure I am going to have to relocate the following on drivers side: battery, fuse panel, computer, the two harnesses going into it, there are is a harness going threw firewall plus another wire that will have to be relocated. :facepalm: It will be a real learning experience. Pass side looks a lot easier. Over flow, custom intake and the standard grinding and welding.

I have never seen that before. Wonder how much this would help my buddy with ART arms ,unknown spindles and 22s

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Well I couldn't wait anymore. I tossed them on and slowly air it down. I'm about 2" from laying in the rear and little less up front. Front sus maxed out. BUT they will tuck.

Last edited: