Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Lol they staggered at all?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

right now they won't be. I'm buying them used with toyo proxes tires. next winter when the truck gets parked for the snow and salt, I will pull them off to have them rehooped.

a9esejez.jpg

Welsh do you have any pics of the bottom of your cab? Preferably around the abs block. Did you have to notch for it?

I don't have any. Ill try and get some tomorrow.
I had to notch around the abs block an a few random spots around the brake lines close to it.
Also watch where the brake lines come up from under the cab into the engine bay, as the cab will smash them and the cab needs to be "massaged" with a hammer. Same with the o2 sensor in front of the cat on the passenger side.

Anyone know of anyone using aluminum for the channels in the floor? I figure if I can get thick enough aluminum, our friends can brake it to shape, I can rivet and seam seal it and it won't rust. Pros, cons, yay nay?

Why not?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Truck is torn apart in my garage, welder brake and rack are 20 miles away at the shop, which is busier than shit right now.
Figured if I could so it in aluminum I could drive down the road to our family friends that make roofing and gutters and have them brake me some pieces and I'd just rivet them in.