Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

y7e7a5ar.jpg

Product is phenomenal and for anyone who is thinking, I don't wanna pay so much and still have a shop install it, their instructions are so thorough and everything is laid out to where a 12 year old could install this system. Very impressed and well worth the money.

Yeaaa i dont know if a 12 year old could follow a diagram like that..looks pretty fucking complicated for such a young person

Yeaaa i dont know if a 12 year old could follow a diagram like that..looks pretty fucking complicated for such a young person

Sisters 13 and plugged all the shit together while I was at work, only thing left from there was running line to the sensors, running air line and tapping 4 wires. Regardless, it's super simple and easily doable by the average joe. Only hard part I've found is measuring for the sensors and that's more time consuming than anything.

This is the pic I got from my sister while I was at work. Lol
ejabuva8.jpg

Sweet. I plan to start on my front end today. Gotta go get some new balljoints first and haw my uppers flipped

Right where ekstensive built them to be lol]

Youre gunna have the same issue im having with the sensors then. My shocks behind the rear wheel as well, and I have to put my sensors in front of the suspension - and id really prefer not to do that since they arent well protected and I am only getting around 2" of travel at the only possible pivot point. Oh well though, itll work, and the rears will be easy with the KP kit.

Why you only get 2" travel sir?

He's saying we're he's mounting the sensor he's only able to get 2" of travel out of the sensor when you really want 2 3/4 inches of travel out of them.

I paid $1,658 shipped to my door in alaska so it should be under 1600 for the rest, unless they just have me a good deal on shipping.

Adjusted, when you get your done, post up so I can have a general consensus on where to start. In gonna do the sale thing nmatyk did with the hose clams and a piece of angle except when I find my final spot I'm going to held the angle to the 4 link bar and cut the hose clamps off.

Adjusted, when you get your done, post up so I can have a general consensus on where to start. In gonna do the sale thing nmatyk did with the hose clams and a piece of angle except when I find my final spot I'm going to held the angle to the 4 link bar and cut the hose clamps off.

I set up in a way that I wont need the tabs he used up front, but yeah, on the back i plan on using some of the same hardware he used - that thread is pretty awesome. Ill definitely post up my results; I think Jared and I are gunna work on it again tomorrow. We got the front measured out but not installed - I was gunna do some more research since I really wasnt happy with the spot that I picked...but Its really my only option unless i were to tap the into the head of the shock bolt (dnw) so Ive just gotta deal with it.

Also, if you call Accuair personally they will work with you on the price a bit in my experience calling them twice. I got the entire e-level kit for $1550 to my door and some freebies thrown in.