Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Sure thing. I had to get creative with the positioning as I couldn't find anywhere to get the best output

Same here just wanna be able see a little bit better have 5 on the back and can only see in lighted areas

Same I got 5 all around and 35 shield and couldnt see shit so this was an emergency mod lol. it's much better but i need to reposition for better output

Right now. I give it 6 months.
When Kyle said my lowered setup would last 6 months

Gotcha

Spacers on the way soon, leveling kit on the way, looking for decent used tires but will probably just wear these out and then worry about it since they're still good

you figure out a muffler yet? I may be changing out mine soon too

Nope... Still no clue on what I want. Although I've been talking to a guy about him building a custom muffler with a new design or something that he's getting patented. He couldn't give me details but said I could be the Guinea pig for the first production muffler. I'm excited as hell and hope it just isn't a race muffler that's gonna be louder than hell lol

Hmmm. That's definitely an option now. Whatever I'm gonna run, will have a 12" bullet behind so I may just try a bigger xr1

I ran the xr1 case with a bullet up by the y pipe. Perfect. But I only added the bullet after the cam. Bish got way louder after cam

And so it begins
829d82d5a21a328b42ebac41e4651c70.jpg

And the doormat dean sent :rofl:
36476df289726b97ea9ce5b154297919.jpg