Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Well, here; bring the jest, idgaf
F6168247-902E-42A1-949A-6DA0F5295F06-4404-00000246A8DE0933_zps7719c778.jpg

4D43398D-6497-4DB8-9BEE-47843BF8380D-4404-00000246ACD5DED5_zpsf5b9b495.jpg

no worries boss. That should buff riiiiiiight out.

You sir are an unappreciative prick, I am sure that you are disappointed, but the smart ass way go about backing into a tree and not giving a f, come on man..

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

You sir are an unappreciative prick, I am sure that you are disappointed, but the smart ass way go about backing into a tree and not giving a f, come on man..

Are you fucking kidding me? Did you not understand that I said I don't give a fuck what people SAY about my driving or accident? YES, I FUCKED MY TRUCK UP and am taking full responsibility for it. But yeah, I'm an unappreciative prick because I've put countless hours and money into my truck to make it the best I can, but get into an accident, and stop giving a fuck what people say. I'm grateful as fuck for my truck. You can get the fuck off my thread if you're gonna play that shit in here.

I apologize if it hurt your feelings. It is a nice truck, but maybe I read into it wrong, I'm too grown to play games, so get the sand out of our vagina hoss. It's a forum, ask anyone around I'm appreciative too, but you need thicker skin.

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

I apologize if it hurt your feelings. It is a nice truck, but maybe I read into it wrong, I'm too grown to play games, so get the sand out of our vagina hoss. It's a forum, ask anyone around I'm appreciative too, but you need thicker skin.

Didn't hurt my feelings lulz I was just clearing it up for ya. No hard feelings at all!