Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Yeah don't use bed liner. The gloss or semi gloss will look better.

I did mine with regular black rustoleum we had at the house. Came out pretty tits, and definitely looks better from the rear

sent from your HTC Rezound

Yeah don't use bed liner. The gloss or semi gloss will look better.

I did mine with regular black rustoleum we had at the house. Came out pretty tits, and definitely looks better from the rear

Good idea! Thanks bud. I'm gonna mount external reverse lights on the hitch someday..

Yeah I seen a few clean ass ones where you couldn't even tell they were there unless you got eye level with the bumper or were actually looking for them

Don't remember who though :bishplz:

Yeah I seen a few clean ass ones where you couldn't even tell they were there unless you got eye level with the bumper or were actually looking for them

Don't remember who though :bishplz:

Damn that'd be handy to see; go find f g t pls

Don't mount them on the hitch. Mount them on the spare tire holder and angle them. That's how mine are set up and still put out a lot light

I don't have a spare tire holder anymore :read: :think:

Even if you don't have the holder you still have the crossmember and spot where it was. 99% of people still have that unless the cut it out for bagging purposes.

Even if you don't have the holder you still have the crossmember and spot where it was. 99% of people still have that unless the cut it out for bagging purposes.

This is true! Thanks I forgot about that

Lol thank you :shake:

374400_10151148650882793_1345352324_n.jpg

63132_10151148737122793_885187569_n.jpg

needs white CustomGM.com sticker centered at the bottom of back window :crazy:

dfw that antenna. whats the specs on that one from Jared? and whud you paint it with? cause ill need to do mine black too

needs white CustomGM.com sticker centered at the bottom of back window :crazy:

dfw that antenna. whats the specs on that one from Jared? and whud you paint it with? cause ill need to do mine black too

6" bullet, sandblasted finish...and it isn't black :( it's colormatched but I fucked it up and it's 2 coats too dark because of my damn short term memory loss
But I used Plastikote custom colormatching paint from a local store