Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Re: 09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

lol we sprayed that shit on the sidewalk outside our dorm freshman year saying "jon loves dick" inside a giant heart, every time the sprinklers run it shows up, 3 years later still does. dnw on my truck lolol

:lol: any pics?

sent from your HTC Rezound

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

I use armor all on everything because I like the feel of rolling around in grease.

roads here are as bad as Shreveport, or in the parts I've been to, but lol not everyday mudholes? :shrug:
Yeah, I don't like the tire foam, but if I leave it to sit and dry for awhile, it's ok

i did get all that for Christmas..so...gonna respect that it cleans. probably will only use the car wash itself, and maybe the wipes for spills n shit

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

zymol makes decent stuff, i still think adams is nicer though

I'm sure Adams is nicer. But as far as just running to any local store and buying car wash soap, zymol is the best.. I've used the armor all, meguiars wash, meguiars wash n wax and even the meguiars gold class doesn't touch this zymol stuff.. Until I can break down and a while kit from Adams, zymol deff has my vote.

Sent from Tapashit

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

New plans maybe, instead of BL (not set in stone yet)
Body lift is being sold, gonna see what I can get for my toolbox, then I think I'm gonna grab a 3.5" RCX + UCAs and new rear shocks, leaving either the .5" or the 2" spacer up front for some lean

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

New plans maybe, instead of BL (not set in stone yet)
Body lift is being sold, gonna see what I can get for my toolbox, then I think I'm gonna grab a 3.5" RCX + UCAs and new rear shocks, leaving either the .5" or the 2" spacer up front for some lean

Just put on body lift and then sell me toolbox like planned :crazy:

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

Well, here; bring the jest, idgaf
F6168247-902E-42A1-949A-6DA0F5295F06-4404-00000246A8DE0933_zps7719c778.jpg

4D43398D-6497-4DB8-9BEE-47843BF8380D-4404-00000246ACD5DED5_zpsf5b9b495.jpg