81 C10 swb

9d2a2e2523e0bb980f0df9e334bf3d92.jpg
d76f0c977675c7249080205c067a7956.jpg

Mike right now = epper:

Is it in yet? :cheeky:

Hopefully soon! Need to find a mustang rack for it.

And the quality of this is spot on, welds are amazing and everything is labeled. So glad I decided to sell my MMW arms and go this route. This bolts in other than the frame notches for the rack. Gonna clear it so I can see the details in it lol.

Fuel or air?

I want to mount a cell between the back rails and for air I think I may splurge on a seamless from specialty suspension. Haven't for sure made up my mind yet lol.

I was asking about fuel, I put a 16 gallon steel tank from Tanks, inc in my 82 between the rails, fit perfectly. Tank was extremely nice, and not super expensive. Didn't hang low at all either, wasn't visible at all. Wouldn't have ever been close to dragging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was asking about fuel, I put a 16 gallon steel tank from Tanks, inc in my 82 between the rails, fit perfectly. Tank was extremely nice, and not super expensive. Didn't hang low at all either, wasn't visible at all. Wouldn't have ever been close to dragging.

Do you have any pics of it?

Do you have any pics of it?
I don't know what you're planning on for a bed floor, but my entire floor was raised 4" to clear everything, without sacrificing functionality. Also my filler cap was in the rear of bed floor. Dnw ugly ass gas cap. Here are some pictures.
ed068237acc5230a651d36642bfd63a6.jpg
a601125ea16dd941fe12a11b114cd48b.jpg
120657d941afb5e0573d15311a91a05c.jpg

I don't know what you're planning on for a bed floor, but my entire floor was raised 4" to clear everything, without sacrificing functionality. Also my filler cap was in the rear of bed floor. Dnw ugly ass gas cap. Here are some pictures.

Thanks man :shake:

Yeah I am planning on a raised wood bed floor and want to do the flush pop up style cap in the floor lol.