81 C10 swb

Also Another thumbs up for Porterbuilt stuff! Nate is a real kickass guy. Ran a set of their lower forward arms and sway bar also, and wouldn't hesitate to run anything he builds. Quality is unmatched IMO.

I ran a rack and pinion set up from no limits engineering, and quality and fit was also top notch there, but the setup I had was designed for a factory or pancaked factory crossmember, I loved it, but I don't know if they make something that will work for a drop member, but Rob at no limits is a real good guy too, and builds insanely quality shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also Another thumbs up for Porterbuilt stuff! Nate is a real kickass guy. Ran a set of their lower forward arms and sway bar also, and wouldn't hesitate to run anything he builds. Quality is unmatched IMO.

I ran a rack and pinion set up from no limits engineering, and quality and fit was also top notch there, but the setup I had was designed for a factory or pancaked factory crossmember, I loved it, but I don't know if they make something that will work for a drop member, but Rob at no limits is a real good guy too, and builds insanely quality shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I would've just ordered all pb products to begin with. I couldn't believe how amazing this shit looks in person.

Painted all of my pb parts satin clear today.
M3WIu08.jpg

I just thought that these have so much detail it wouldn't be legal to cover up such quality. :shake: Gonna do the same to my 4 link bars as well.

Hell yea. I would have done the same. Powder is nice but it's even nicer to be able to show off the killer metal work imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hell yea. I would have done the same. Powder is nice but it's even nicer to be able to show off the killer metal work imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Imfo
Yeah that's an awesome idea just clearing that stuff. I've been shopping around, that PB stuff is freakin awesome
Dude, it's worth the wait and the coin. And you can get it for coilovers as well.

I can't decide what I wanna do. Me and dad were talking and by the time I buy front and rear stuff and a middle crossmember/frame brace thing, I could buy a full roadstershop or someone's chassis loaded ready to go. But, that'd mean I'd have to wait a longggg time to even start on the truck....decisions decisions... But I'm definitely doing air over coilovers tho. Just not sure if Ridetech or someone else. Still haven't even seen the truck yet soo yeah lol