2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Should I do it?!
ytaru7yz.jpg

Sent from my fuckin iPad

I would say no since ubolts don't come with it. But yes on a 5" block

I would say no since ubolts don't come with it. But yes on a 5" block
i as gunna use the u bolts i have already, if i can??

I think he has a 6.5" block right now.

i have a 6.25" but i want a 5"

looks much better man. now just get your lift fixed lower the front a hair and enjoy it.

plan is to drop the bilstiens to 7" or 8" and use .5" spacer from my level then 1.5" bl later on. Im enjoying it alot more than i was before thats forsure! rides alot better now.

The all chrome wheels look so much better, not that it didn't look good before. I personally think it looks better with the x12 then x14, I don't like the stretched look.

:lol: dnw it at 9" plus another .5" from level. My UCA Angeles are already shit lol I think 8" with the .5" spacer will look good and ride better. Hopefully anyway. Dfw 5" block though I think it'll ride a lil smoother if I drop everything an inch. Back end won't be as stiff :imo then I can drop to 33" toyos later on :p

Sent from my fuckin iPad

calling rcx tomorrow and seeing about their anti-axle wrap 5" block..

also, after i do the color matched denali lower valance, i was thinking of putting the eski mirrors with the chrome bottom... thoughts???

one more thing, can anyone with photo shop shave my tailgate and paint my black plastics in my bumper? :secret:
u4utuqyv.jpg

Sent from Tapashit