2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Center cap don't bother me :shrug:

Ions were on nation wide back order for 2-3 months :( and even though the ions would've been very clean, I would need a full billet grill to really pull them off with the spokes.

22x12's

Sent from Tapashit

Centercap isn't horrible, it just could be better :imo: Wonder if you could do something like Barber did with a shorter flat cap? :hmm:

Centercap isn't horrible, it just could be better :imo: Wonder if you could do something like Barber did with a shorter flat cap? :hmm:

Hmmmm possibly

ypy6apy8.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

You fix your lift yet? lol

No :okay2: he had to re do the concrete where his new lift is goin. So I'm waiting on that. But this squeaking I have is killing me lol

Teaser pic till I get it finished, lug nuts were to long so I went buy shorter ones and I'm putting them on tomorrow.

he6eqy5y.jpg

heqy7e9u.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Much much better than the diesels! Drop the front down some and leave it alone. Truck looks way better Jimmy

Thanks y'all! Yea what I plan on doing is dropping to 7" or 8" with my .5" spacer and a 1.5" bl so it rides better and a 5" block

Sent from Tapashit

That looks way better, I would be happy with that set-up. When I would always see your sig, I thought it looked like you always had bad brake dust lol.

Barbers center caps look almost identical to my centerline caps.. I have an extra set if you'd want to try them.

I love a flat cap but these are dual drilled and they fit over the lugs. So i would need a flat cap to cover everything or some kind of new one. They are different from what this picture had

pe7u6e8u.jpg

Sent from Tapashit