2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Id say its a little more than a hug, but carry on

Lol you know what I mean you stupid fuck :crazy: serious though the first thread was enough bitching and that should've been over in there. Anyways, we need to get a Shreveport meet goin for maybe end of may/beg of June? Ud be down?

Sent from my fuckin iPad

I could care less if your parents paid for it and bought the mods...Main thing is do you take care of it, appreciate it, and make sure it is modded correctly?

If you appreciate it and take care of it, then it doesn't matter one bit who paid for it.

Last edited:
Don't start this conversation again lol :fp: who gives a fuck about how you got it or your age. Hell, all anyone is on a forum is a screen name who types and posts pics. If you didn't actually tell us your age or how you got the truck, noone would know, and noone would care lol. We'd just think your a dude with a good job and move on :shrug:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Don't start this conversation again lol :fp: who gives a fuck about how you got it or your age. Hell, all anyone is on a forum is a screen name who types and posts pics. If you didn't actually tell us your age or how you got the truck, noone would know, and noone would care lol. We'd just think your a dude with a good job and move on :shrug:

sent from your HTC Rezound
I didn't mean to start it again...I am saying it doesn't matter who pays for it as long as you respect, appreciate, and take care of it...shit if I have the money to give my sons something like this when they both turn 16 there is no doubt in my mind that I would at least entertain it. There is nothing wrong with giving your kids what you can afford...but only if they appreciate it and it doesn't go to unappreciated

Last edited:
I didn't mean to start it again...I am saying it doesn't matter who pays for it as long as you respect, appreciate, and take care of it...shit if I have the money to give my sons something like this when they both turn 16 there is no doubt in my mind that I would at least entertain it. There is nothing wrong with giving your kids what you can afford...but only if they appreciate it and it doesn't go to unappreciated

Agree 100% finally someone understands!

But as of right now the truck will pretty much stay as is till my account replenishes lol

next on this list:
Tune
Switchbacks and clears
Some color matching
Redo exhaust somehow (thinking lt's, no cats and dual magnaflows)
4.11 gears and a true trac
Then start audio system

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Last edited:
Why did you sell the duramax you used to have? You always talk about being somewhat happy with the gas motor. Why didn't you go diesel before you/someone sunk money into this truck?

Why did you sell the duramax you used to have? You always talk about being somewhat happy with the gas motor. Why didn't you go diesel before you/someone sunk money into this truck?

To help out my parents with the note. The white dmax was 800 a month and this one is 600. Plus it's less maintenance and I got my leather and nav and everything in my new one. Plus I didn't want to mess with the dpf shit to put a tuner and exhaust on. That's almost 2k alone. Yes it would've been tits to lift that one but when I take over the note on this one it won't be 800 a month lol

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Haha yea I know. I need to do a lot of things to it but I really don't want to sink a lot more money into it.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

^ what he said, if thats sinking money into it, your doing something wrong haha. im going to pick some up soon to do mine

Shit is fucking ugly.

Lol I lie bro. It looks good! I wish it was mine or I wish my parents paid for my shit. :(

Lol thanks man! I've already paid them back a little over a grand so far for the lift wheels and tires. So they didn't just give it to me lol. They loaned it to me.

Sent from my fuckin iPad