2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Haha

Here's another one I took. He bought my old wheels/iroks back in August and now he bought my lift lol

ata6ahah.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Ok soo next thing I wanna do is redo my exhaust. Was thinking 3" true duals into a Y pipe then out with a single 4".

OR

Do the same thing just with a small muffler on. When I do LT's I want a 16" XR-1 so should I just put that now? I wanna keep my deep tone and I do want a little pop/crackle or "raspy" note to it. I just prefer that sound. Also, will I get a little bit of low end back with the muffler?

Sent from Tapashit

Just do true dual straights, you know that's what you're gonna get no matter what we try to tell you lol

I would do the exhaust you want, with a large flow through muffler, like the xr-1, It takes all the loud annoying sounds out of the straight pipes but they still cackle and rasp when you get on it. I love that sound too, sounds like an old muscle car, and I love that

I would do the exhaust you want, with a large flow through muffler, like the xr-1, It takes all the loud annoying sounds out of the straight pipes but they still cackle and rasp when you get on it. I love that sound too, sounds like an old muscle car, and I love that

Yes! Lol I mainly just want it quieter in the cab lol

Sent from Tapashit

I had a flowmaster cat back cut after the muffler on my 5.3 ecsb and that shit resonated under the bed so bad. Sounded great but droned hard.

Will never have a blowmaster lol thinking 16" borla XR-1 round body. Still wanna do it like I said though. 3" true duals into something then a single 4" out if possible

Sent from Tapashit