Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

I stopped watching snuff films 3 years ago, it was causing marital problems!

I assume that when you tell her you want to try something out from a video you just watched it doesn't go over very good.

Nga what? I'm pretty sure if you had luck with your truck like he has had with this after just buying it, then you would tend to be a little "negative" aswell imo. Who wants to buy a running car and have to drop $8-10k in it immediately.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

this^

I bought it to be a straight DD and keep the truck, things went south so I sold the truck. Hindsight, I should have finished the truck

sure, first let me just call my accountant and have him transfer my swiss account over to my personal account here at the credit union, then I will pull money out to pay Keith to bag the car... :crossarms:

YT wouldn't upload for some reason, kept wigging out
[video]https://www.facebook.com/jared.jordan.94/videos/10206267482824413/[/video]

No, I don't have a tire setup, I would only spin with what I have. Plus, I don't really have the desire to drive that far. I know Futral and a few of their cars are going for sure. Mitch will be there in his new SS, Lil Red Riding Hood will be there to try new personal bests.

I drooled all over his gto last year. Lol. A local guy has a sick ta that was running in the 7s an lost in finals for something dumb iirc. Gonna be fun regardless. Wish my pos phone could load videos. Ill take some pics though

Daniel...his car is amazing.

I want to go, but I doubt I will get out there.
Yupp. Hell I'd love to have it how he got it. He's gone full retard fast now haha.
I drooled all over his gto last year. Lol. A local guy has a sick ta that was running in the 7s an lost in finals for something dumb iirc. Gonna be fun regardless. Wish my pos phone could load videos. Ill take some pics though
He's had some badass cars. His black gto broke the National record for fastest stock bottom end gto at pinks all out years ago. Went 10.4x iirc. Was a nitrous car. He had a badass blue turbo gto for a while too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

After 6 month of sitting in my garage, I got my morimotos installed Saturday. Wrapping my top door trim in black and installing my black bottom trim this weekend. May toss in my Bluetooth and catchcan if I have time.