2003 White silverado hopefully a build thread

i cant :banghead: they previous owner had a dent fixed in the driver side door and the guy painted around the molding .......:nonojest:

Such a half ass way of fixing it, yet most body shops do that. Also $300 for wheels and tires is decent. Ihad $0.00 into my nbs gmcs and 285/75R16 bfg ats on my 88

Last edited:
Such a half ass way of fixing it, yet most body shops do that. Also $300 for wheels and tires is decent. Ihad $0.00 into my nbs gmcs and 285/75R16 bfg ats on my 88

yeah i am not happy about it at all would look so much cleaner demolded ....and yeah i am in Canada :canuck: i bet i can throw these on kijiji for 800 and sell them for 700 no problem

Last edited:
I just had no money into mine because the wheels were going to be scrapped and I snagged the tires a pair at a time from used tire piles when I work at a couple dealerships. With the luck you have been having should start piecing together wheel/tire combos and sell them

I just had no money into mine because the wheels were going to be scrapped and I snagged the tires a pair at a time from used tire piles when I work at a couple dealerships. With the luck you have been having should start piecing together wheel/tire combos and sell them

yeah well that's sorta what i have been doing already but soon enough i wont have time anymore with work and getting ready for new job and snow clearing but we will see if i find some good deals :proud:

why are there one set of wheels and tires on when you put the bumper and grill back on and a different set when its out of the garage?

that picture isn't yesterday it was before i sold the rims :read: and that is not outside of the shop

and my temporary rims might as well make them look better

before

after

Last edited: