2003 White silverado hopefully a build thread

i was at like 39 1/2 on 265s at first, then set it at 39 1/2 on 285s and that is dead even with back nut nbs still looks like lean almost and got it aligned drives great still

Stock keys, leveled on 265s

Stock keys, leveled on 285 Maxxis A/Ts

RC keys cranked ALL the way (riding on the droop stops lol) stock rear, like 3" cali lmao. 285 Maxxis A/Ts

Full RC kit on 285s Maxxis A/Ts

Full RC kit on 295 Trail Grapps

Don't have any of the measurements, I remember in the last picture, it was somewhere around 39.25-39.75" front, 38.75-39.25 rear. Something like that

Last edited:
and huck those 295 look really good on there but not getting new meats and rims till next spring most likely on 20x10 chromes

keep an eye on those bedrails. I had a set on duramax and they rubbed a ton. I didn't notice till it was to late. Now it's fucked. Either have to repaint box or Boxline the rails. Line-X wanted $300 to do them. I told them to fuck right off.

keep an eye on those bedrails. I had a set on duramax and they rubbed a ton. I didn't notice till it was to late. Now it's fucked. Either have to repaint box or Boxline the rails. Line-X wanted $300 to do them. I told them to fuck right off.

thanks for the heads up !!!:high5: but i did put them on myself and put 3M double sided tape closer to the edge then stock so it keeps it away nicely but ill see if there is any wear tomorrow

plan on running these with some 33" m/t's or a good looking a/t for summer then eventually i will get some 1.5" wheel spacers for some more wide