2003 White silverado hopefully a build thread

no no it doesn't ive used it on part of my frame when i just bought the truck and its still there and looking all good....besides that my friend bought his 94 1500 4 years ago he did his frame with it, and it still looks mint and that's driving through 4 Canadian winter so i am convinced that its good stuff

so did oil change and got carried away cleaning the engine bay sprayed a lot of rust check lube stuff so all the little screws would stop rusting and stuff also cleaned the throttle body a little and made a picture of my white primered fender flares

Last edited:

there you can see that my tires are seeped,
also the POR15 on the frame,
and sprayed the inner fender with bed liner stuff

so going to pick up bumper top cap probably monday sanding it down also getting some mirror chrome mirror caps sanding it all down going to primer it sand it all down get it all smooth then putting them in the back of my truck and telling a body shop to paint them as good as they can ...

pic of my home made air intake tube

cleared headlights yesterday caulked the shit out of them so they will not leak

Last edited:

thats before

that after polishing i can tell but its hard to say from picture

:secret:

painted the frame up nice with POR15 did all the spots i missed including most of the axle with rattle can of tremclad rust paint or what ever hope it holds

that painted valance :datass:

thats before

that after polishing i can tell but its hard to say from picture

:secret:

painted the frame up nice with POR15 did all the spots i missed including most of the axle with rattle can of tremclad rust paint or what ever hope it holds

that painted valance :datass:

also went and cranked torsion bars all the way up tn still had at least 2" of rake so im going to be buying a leveling kit soon with shocks included i hope what do you guys recommend ?

Marc

a leveling kit for out truck is keys, are you still on stock keys or ford/leveling keys?

see how close your a arms are to the droop stops.

or you can pull the stock block if you just want to be leveled and not worry about height.

i have stock keys right now i want a full leveling kit keys in the front and blocks in the back and longer shocks to go with it, and eventually ill do a 1.5" body lift