2003 Silverado 1500 build thread

Yeah the 1000 gets up and goes I feel like my 750 is more torquey but maybe that's just me. And James..... You'd be suprised lol. Front diff is like $1500 or something. Engine is like $3,000+....
Something like that. What it will be going into will create more maintenance though

Yeah the 1000 gets up and goes I feel like my 750 is more torquey but maybe that's just me. And James..... You'd be suprised lol. Front diff is like $1500 or something. Engine is like $3,000+....
Something like that. What it will be going into will create more maintenance though

Has mucho more torque than renegay

Wheelers are more fun to me too. If something breaks I don't have to fix it ASAP like I do my truck. Plus I'm not putting my truck in a pond like I do my wheeler.

That's exactly how I think. Mines been sitting in the garage for a week or so and will continue to until it's got clutch work, muzzys, snorkels built, and radiator racked. I don't like having to go back and do stuff

I know what you mean. I just do stuff as I go cause if I do everything at one time then ill get bored with it. My next thing is a new belt, thinking hmf swamp series slip on and I may relocate my rad cause my fan bearing is going out and cheapest fan I front is $150. So I think I may just put it up too and build a new fan mount and get like a $50 electric fan from autozone. And then just replaced the axles with aftermarket ones as they break lol

He posted on instagram, he had his ball mount in and it put a nasty dent on the other truck. His bumper is bend down a bit but didn't look that bad.