2003 Silverado 1500 build thread

Looking good, really thinking about doing my pillars in suede to match the headliner. Just afraid if I do I'll want to to more and don't want to go over board with it in the Sierra.

Thank you Bohall! And yeah I thought the same about the pillars but I don't really park in the sun for long periods and my shield is tinted with a 5% brow. I'm Wanting just having the headliner, pillars, panel inserts, and console sides suede. And the rest painted black

How bent the old regulator was. Leaf spring status

8443F66D-9D9D-4D40-8B9D-1050BCCB2223-11900-0000022CEFF20530_zps20b55f90.jpg

How bad of a job is the window regulator, because I really should do my passenger side one.

Super easy. Take panel off, take inside handle off, pull plastic off door, two 10mm bolts on window. Tape window In up position. Then loosen bolts. Roll window down, clasps should come down while window stays up. Then remove 6 bolts on regulator and unplug motor. Move regulator out. Reverse steps

had someone jump on my hood and beat my door. lol did nothing to hood and only small dings in door that i can get popped out easy. Truck is at 266k... still getting along. next things will be small stuff. interior work. No big mods until i need drivetrain and that will most likely be LQ9/4L80e. Oh also i seafoamed and avg mpg went from 12.7 to 13.4 and is going up still

had someone jump on my hood and beat my door. lol did nothing to hood and only small dings in door that i can get popped out easy. Truck is at 266k... still getting along. next things will be small stuff. interior work. No big mods until i need drivetrain and that will most likely be LQ9/4L80e. Oh also i seafoamed and avg mpg went from 12.7 to 13.4 and is going up still

Let someone jump on my shit and ill bust someone in the face with a 2x4, a brick, a shoe, a dirty sock, IDGAF