2003 Silverado 1500 build thread

My truck is supposed to go in the shop tommorow. Bumper pulled out so I can drive. New bumper should have shaved holes, valence probably going back to black with white corners like it used to... And since my light was missing during the wreck Im guessing new lights, if so I may paint the inside surrounds white too. On the rear, got estimate for it too. Secret stuff back there

Anyways sits like this right now bitches hangin out the window zip ties and all
I feel like my truck fits in this town now, shit
6A6E70B5-A954-4CDD-90E5-DD5DBAA3B61F-7715-0000015AC51BE544_zps77775944.jpg

So did they figure out who's at fault?

I don't even know. They are trying to sue, won't even call us for anything. But the cop is all trying to feel sorry for her because she had kids with her, her husband has back problems / I'm a 17 year old high school guy in a truck you know that bullshit. I really think she wanted money out of this, one because she won't even bother about getting her now pretty messed up car fixed, and in the wreck, she kept swerving in front of me when I tried to avoid her. Who knows

meh. no sir. only time those fancy powdercoat colors are nice is when it ties in with the powdercoated lift setups imo

so....lift dis bitch!

No one has what he's thinking. I say let em do it, will be unique and I think you'll like it