1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

545e207d608019a85124afe38707aeeb.jpg

Couldn't snag a pic on stocks too dark (looks pretty bad) lol so I'm glad, but path to American forces starts.

Dafuq are you doin with the vinyl lol

Sent from Tapashit
I'm doing the headliner in black may get a different material didn't like how
It looked on there, but the vinyl is gonna be near the back glass on the h3adliner abiut a footlong if that white shape of the state of Tennessee. If I don't like it I wont do it, just an idea lol
X2. Curious to see how this turns out

How did you get the front plastic off the gauge bezel to paint it?

And what about the headliner, finished?

How did you get the front plastic off the gauge bezel to paint it?

And what about the headliner, finished?
Head gun and razor blade, had it going good until last corner broke the plastic but it was just a spare sitting around. One could do it with patience. The suede didn't go too well lol. Put too much glue and seaped through. So long story short I was at my friends and only fabric he had was some black fur shit, it doesn't look bad but looks ghetto as hell. I'll change it whenever I have the chance. It was the end of the weekend and Joanns was closed lol either roll a week with glue all on the headliner or throw that on

But I'll post a pic tomorrow, my intentions are to get a thicker suede qnd redo it. But it was a pain lol. Much more than I intended

Yeah I've been wanting to suede my headliner and upper door panel inserts, but never had the time or ambition to try it yet lol

Would it be possible for you to send me one of those GMC cutouts?