1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

efe87d14d493343d009d0d384a4da3d3.jpg

Just 4x12 rolled, tucked up quite abit been like that since I was 17 lol. I plan to do a center dump or something like this with 5x8s

Nice. I like it, I was going for something similar on my old truck and the shop totally missed the point.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

BTW, you need a hitch lol

Nice. I like it, I was going for something similar on my old truck and the shop totally missed the point.

Thanks man, I just would like to change it up, it's been like this a while now

I plan on doing a hitch and getting it powdered like white with a chrome cover or somethint lol

i am going to be buying a a hook to put in my hitch and i am going to be getting it powdered white

just an idea :up:

d4f5240177d8247fe442b29363aded17.jpg

What me and my buddy are working on his truck at the moment, new body badges under tailgate with led shining on them, gonna do mine as well.

f60f7b2e4bba4c6e9989289017b58ba9.jpg

Opinions on purchasing these 22 x11 cruiser alloys. Would be on toyo mts ( have a deal worked with my boss) I know they are an old wheel lol and wouldn't get me alot of credit but I love em.

That's an amazing idea, but I'd want to tone down the leds just a touch. are they wired to be on with the license plate lights?

And those wheels don't look bad either, i'd say if theyre cheap, go for it
They are and my boss said he'd trade me his toyo mts for those street tires straight up he doesn't want mts. yes they are wired to license plate lights and yeah they were alot brighter than we thought