1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

25d4b3f6b46df6578e3ed365486f1c4f.jpg

Dnw these tires lol... but I like it other than that

Wow lol haven't posted in a while. No real updates other than how I got the system in. I'll try to get a video here soon. Not too loud, but all I need

b3cc8166964b23cad174b4c4dd8ad0ac.jpg

c9aebe237e95ec549dab0017d767ca30.jpg

Stripped the double 5% off and re did both roll downs with just a single layer of 5. Main purpose was the cut out wasn't too good how it was. Very satisfied considering I haven't tinted in over a year lol.

Sounds like one of my friend's. He keeps trying to out-do my tint and honestly I have not a fuckin clue how he hasn't killed anyone yet rofl

Sounds like one of my friend's. He keeps trying to out-do my tint and honestly I have not a fuckin clue how he hasn't killed anyone yet rofl

That's exactly how I was I won't lie lol. I got caught up in a false competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean the way I see it I may as well get a wheel I'm gonna be completely happy with! Lol now to convince myself to dish out 2500 on these suckers.

I just went through your whole thread from back to front. I got here and laughed. you've had 37 different wheels since this post! just get the forces already!

I just went through your whole thread from back to front. I got here and laughed. you've had 37 different wheels since this post! just get the forces already!

Lol smh hoping no one would notice. Haha, man I was actually literally in the process of buying them and got laid off, got a new job, laid off again, then decided to go back to college, needless to say money is tight, I intend to though, cannot decide on what size to save my life though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk