07 lbz

Haha okay I just didn't want anyone thinking I was srs about posting those pics lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

be16d1b8bbd3bf865c747838e88a8a30.jpg

Really want 12s when I do wheels. Dude said he rubbed bad tho :(

Yea looks sick in person tho. But, I just noticed the other day I rub on my windshield wiper fluid thing...

And I only got x10

I know at least it's an easy fix kinda just gotta move it

Seen them on trucks with tbars cranked looks pretty bad cool. Just ordered 3 inch drop shackles.

Sent from Woodys East Coast Bar and Grill.

Yass, those look like x12s that bastard. Anyone have any clue which one I should go with? Steel or? Also.. Don't they make ones you can still use a hitch with?

You guys would be so proud of me for how clean my truck is right now, been rainin all weekend will take pics with dads real camera tmr

Yass, those look like x12s that bastard. Anyone have any clue which one I should go with? Steel or? Also.. Don't they make ones you can still use a hitch with?

You guys would be so proud of me for how clean my truck is right now, been rainin all weekend will take pics with dads real camera tmr

That's my truck, that's how it used to look lol. Mine is a steel one from lmc truck, fits great and pretty damn cheap too. You have to have a hideaway hitch if you want to run a hitch though. Or else it'll look super gay.

Sent from Tapashit

Looks sick, can't decide if I want to paint the stock lights black or naw. I guess I'm going to have to redo my exhaust if I go that route too

My friend has smoked recon tail lights maybe I'll put them on and see what it looks like

Got dems 3 inch drop shackles today and dat amsoil turned into expensive day fuck if I had a wife I would sacrifice her