07 lbz

lug nut pic

10417509_10202095847779977_7475195466950556212_n.jpg

i know, went to what was suppose to be a day trip on friday to ocmd and didn't get home till monday so i didn't clean it up and pop them flares off.

dat vroom vroom puff puff clouuuuuuds

put the stock lights back in for inspection, kinda like this better.. also they failed me for not having those little side markers but not for tires sticking out, no muffler and smelled like diesel lol

i know, went to what was suppose to be a day trip on friday to ocmd and didn't get home till monday so i didn't clean it up and pop them flares off.

dat vroom vroom puff puff clouuuuuuds

put the stock lights back in for inspection, kinda like this better.. also they failed me for not having those little side markers but not for tires sticking out, no muffler and smelled like diesel lol

in jersey a turbo counts as a muffler.

In new castle county they check for mufflers and cat I heard... Also heard that they aren't checking for egrs but they are checking for dpfs...

Idk if I want to clear the stock ones or what because I like the orange contrasting with my blue hids lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

been too busy masturbating and snap chatting to do anything to the truck. i ordered the same headlights that marc got. what did you guys do about the little clear 194 bulbs? just get amber colored ones? or can i put an led in there… but it blinks.. will it blink as fast as my trans is burning up?

A 194 led isn't enough to trip the bulb-out warning, which results in hyper flash. You'll be good to go with one on each side. If you do signal leds then obviously you'll need resistors/flasher/flasher mod.

A 194 led isn't enough to trip the bulb-out warning, which results in hyper flash. You'll be good to go with one on each side. If you do signal leds then obviously you'll need resistors/flasher/flasher mod.

Okay cool good deal thanks man

God it rained a little this morning and driving at my job site has my truck dirty as fuck