07 lbz

No, probably shouldn't have went with synthetic but the guy before me had been running it so lol.

Also, everybody. I have 3 wheels -12 and one -24.

Sent from Woodys East Coast Bar and Grill.

Well I ordered offline, actually did it on the phone because I couldn't decide if I wanted -12 or -24. When they showed up three came in one box and the other came in a different box. Lol, going to call them this weekend and see if anything can't be worked out, if not Marc had a good idea of buying another -24 for the rear and then I won't need spacers.. Until I rotate tires...

Well I ordered offline, actually did it on the phone because I couldn't decide if I wanted -12 or -24. When they showed up three came in one box and the other came in a different box. Lol, going to call them this weekend and see if anything can't be worked out, if not Marc had a good idea of buying another -24 for the rear and then I won't need spacers.. Until I rotate tires...

lets be honest here your rear tires are going to be shot before you bother rotating anyway...

Everyone rotates their tires to save the front ones, i rotate mine to save the rear ones lol every 3k checking in

Did a couple things this weekend, 3 inch drop shackles
c6e7ffe94fa59f02591c8219ebaf5e25.jpg

And I guess on the way home I did this
203f9d3bb075209ef2f63d3df74b535e.jpg

Lost the hub cap :ayfkm:

ok.

Ugly? Lol which ones should I have got Mavericks? Like 473930584939588483&47 trucks have those where I live they remind me of a nautical wheel nigga vroom vroom

I think I was sabotaged, check tire pressure last week and today went around and all were 10-15 psi lower

I know it does, but 15 psi? Seems a bit much